WWW.TADPOLETOWN.CO.UK THE NEW SPERM DONOR FORUM FOR 2014
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
tad

Avatar / Picture

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 98
Reply with quote  #1 
Explanation of Donation Methods
 
A = Artificial Insemination (Pot + Syringe outside of clinic e.g. in Recipient's house or hotel)

AI+ = AI with recipient co-operation (Donation obtained with recipient present and giving assistance in the room and this could be anything to stimulate the donor e.g. parading, mutual touching, a helping hand, oral, anything other than intercourse. The recipient then inseminates the donation as per AI

PI = Partial Insemination (Donor masturbates and just before coming) will ejaculate into the Recipient - i.e. intercourse strictly for procreation not recreation.

NI = Natural Insemination (Unprotected Sex)

NI+ = Oral sex followed by Natural Insemination (Unprotected Sex)

XI = Exotic Insemination

with thanks to a tadpole.com donor who gave permission for the copy of his post [smile]
mot3

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 48
Reply with quote  #2 
Was that Mr XI himself by any chance? 

Really what 99% of recipients are looking for is Ai only, the other 1% Ni only. I think a lot of this list originated due to FQ and his dirty mind and helped by exotic . FQ was always going on about Ai and how wrong it is.  

__________________
Back in the hands of the real Mot3

tad

Avatar / Picture

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 98
Reply with quote  #3 
NO it wasnt it was actualy a female from the old site if you remember. But the idea is to help the NEWBIES work out the types of donations and how to put it NI meaning full on sex ETC


john
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.