WWW.TADPOLETOWN.CO.UK THE NEW SPERM DONOR FORUM FOR 2014
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
UpNorth

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 40
Reply with quote  #16 
http://www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk
mot3

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 48
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by geejayteesd
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNorth
Pretty sure "Barb" was (Naobe) [frown]
name edited

Is it really appropriate to be naming someone on a public forum like this? Using Frank's name is one thing as it is a matter of public record but do you want the ladies child to find this thread if he ever googles his mums name?


Unless they have already named themselves or in the public domain then I agreed with GJT.

Upnorth is talking rubbish again Barb is not Naobe. (name edited)

__________________
Back in the hands of the real Mot3

GummyBear

Member
Registered:
Posts: 5
Reply with quote  #18 
Sasheen Graham is bitter because her donor was found to be guilty and her 'career' of backing dodgy donors fell through. She isn't Barb.

The owner of the forum wasn't Franky boy either. It was DWP. She backed him because she had a respect for his medical knowledge and looked up to him. But she also liked to introduce a bit of competition, which is where the fake ExoticDNA account came in handy.

As Tadpoles members started to move over to Facebook, she created her own group under the Angela alias. DWP isn't stupid and kept it covered for a while, but have you noticed that when she gained a bit of power under her new accounts that she played the same tricks? If she doesn't like you, your options are either to walk away or be stung. She doesn't have a reason to pretend to be nicey nicey anymore.

Being a user, she teamed up with someone who is equally as bitter and took over a group which is notorious for dodgy donors. All she is after is power and control. I'm surprised GJT got involved in it.
tad

Avatar / Picture

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 98
Reply with quote  #19 
DWP did come up with some wappers on the old tadpoletown.com site i agree but i did notice that a donor was always online just before or after ADMIN on tadpoletown.com and it was always within minutes of logging in or out as admin i saw this over a few months,
so i think i am correct in who was the owner who went off to make a totaly new site and spammed tadpoletown.com with links to the new site with children pregnant etc avatarts in signitures that if you clicked took you to the new site. [smile]
Then once the new site was up and running he lost interest in tadpoletown.com and it went to the dogs and eventually closed.
GummyBear

Member
Registered:
Posts: 5
Reply with quote  #20 
DWP was, without a doubt, the admin. Any people who started suggesting that she was were also swiftly banned and deleted. Any members she disliked, but weren't of use to her, were discarded. DWP understood how people like Barbouilles worked. If you kept her arguing, she was in her element. This was actually good for forum traffic. Lots of people got 'on board' and gave their 5p worth towards the argument, lots more people enjoyed the fight.

Also another thing to note was anyone who pretended to be DWP got very swiftly removed from the forum, which wouldn't make a lot of sense for a very lightly moderated place, unless you realise that DWP has no sense of humour when it comes to people trolling her.
GummyBear

Member
Registered:
Posts: 5
Reply with quote  #21 
I'm suggesting that would be Exotic... one of DWP's beloved characters, ahem, sockpuppets.
mot3

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 48
Reply with quote  #22 
& who are you Gummybear - what was your name on Tadpole?

  1. We know that DWP was a nasty piece of work.
  2. We know that the owner of the old Tadpole did not look-after/care about the members of Tadpole and anything went.
  3. We know DWP did not like or want Barb on the site, but was unable to do anything about it.
  4. We know that both the owner of tadpole (likely Exotic) and DWP supported Frank who was up to no good and they done nothing to stop him, in fact encouraged him. Shame on them. 

It was a good thing that the old Tadpole shut, in the end it had to shut for the well being of others. 

But it's all now ancient history, who cares about the old Tadpole -  I think most of us have moved on and new donors and recipients won't know what the hell we are talking about.  

Does it matter if Exotic is a sockpuppet of DWP or DWP a sockpuppet of Exotic, or two different people - just as bad as each other - The site is closed - they have no more power and that's the way it should be  [biggrin]


__________________
Back in the hands of the real Mot3

mot3

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 48
Reply with quote  #23 
tad can edit anyone's post or of course ask others to edit their own. No need to delete the whole thread.

I agree with GJT the full name of someone that I presume is not even on this site should not be given. Not that I have ever heard of that name so it means nothing to me. However I have edited my posts including the quotes.    

tad - how about, placing a poll on this thread  - something like; who was the owner 1) Exotic 2) DWP 3) Frank 4)... 5)someone else. May be interesting to see the results.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejayteesd

But what about the issue of the naming of a recipient? Shouldn't the posters be asked to edit and remove the name or else they should be deleted and if necessary the thread deleted and restarted if it becomes meaningless without some of the content?



__________________
Back in the hands of the real Mot3

mot3

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 48
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by geejayteesd
Quote:
Originally Posted by mot3
tad can edit anyone's post or of course ask others to edit their own. No need to delete the whole thread.
I agree with GJT the full name of someone that I presume is not even on this site should not be given. Not that I have ever heard of that name so it means nothing to me. However I have edited my posts including the quotes.    



Thanks. it is a start.

Yes it is and you could do at least the same with your post #17 [rolleyes]  before telling others.

__________________
Back in the hands of the real Mot3

GummyBear

Member
Registered:
Posts: 5
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mot3
& who are you Gummybear - what was your name on Tadpole?

  1. We know that DWP was a nasty piece of work.
  2. We know that the owner of the old Tadpole did not look-after/care about the members of Tadpole and anything went.
  3. We know DWP did not like or want Barb on the site, but was unable to do anything about it.
  4. We know that both the owner of tadpole (likely Exotic) and DWP supported Frank who was up to no good and they done nothing to stop him, in fact encouraged him. Shame on them. 

It was a good thing that the old Tadpole shut, in the end it had to shut for the well being of others. 

But it's all now ancient history, who cares about the old Tadpole -  I think most of us have moved on and new donors and recipients won't know what the hell we are talking about.  

Does it matter if Exotic is a sockpuppet of DWP or DWP a sockpuppet of Exotic, or two different people - just as bad as each other - The site is closed - they have no more power and that's the way it should be  [biggrin]



Ah, but DWP/exotic does have power! She is admin on two of the major sperm donation Facebook groups. You don't think someone so power-thirsty would pack up, do you?
GummyBear

Member
Registered:
Posts: 5
Reply with quote  #26 
To be fair, Naobe, all of the dodgy donors have found a place on your group. Naming and shaming isn't always a bad thing, it stops the Franks of this world getting away with abuse. A lot of people avoided him because they'd heard bad things. However, Fartfacenotlooking was aggressively arguing with those people trying to do such a thing.

Unrelated question: do you really have Asperger's Syndrome?
mot3

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 48
Reply with quote  #27 
Naobe, thanks for explaining the details.

As it seems you were quite heavily involved, "one of the players", I'm not sure if it's right to edit your name. However on the odd chance that it could affect your children I have re-edited as requested.

I would also like to comment on what you have said. You will have to obviously need to be careful what you tell your children, but it is always best to tell the truth at the right time. I believe everyone has a right to know their biological background, as it's not just who the father is but the whole blood line and history. If you don't tell them then it might come out anyway and then they will have to deal with lies as well.

If you tell the child the name then the story will come out. Your character reference and testimony shows what you believed at the time about the father. Very few people are all bad, hopefully the child when an adult will understand that and see that genes and actions people take are only half the picture.

Sorry but I can't help saying that the fact that the FQ FB is now being run by you when set up for FQ's ego and now perhaps more a support group than for his narcissism and the fact FQ is banned from his own group - well you can't make it up. - not even DWP.

Just want to add one more thing, I asked barb once why she supported FQ so much and she said, something similar to what you said but in the opposite direction - so many of his recipients she had spoken to said nice things about him, it must be true, and as you say no smoke without fire.   

There is a danger on these sites of just following the majority.

__________________
Back in the hands of the real Mot3

mot3

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 48
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBear
Ah, but DWP/exotic does have power! She is admin on two of the major sperm donation Facebook groups. You don't think someone so power-thirsty would pack up, do you?


Power two little FB sites - that is not what I call power lol

__________________
Back in the hands of the real Mot3

mot3

Avatar / Picture

Senior Member
Registered:
Posts: 48
Reply with quote  #29 
Just for the record I'm not connecting you with DWP - sorry if it came across like that.
__________________
Back in the hands of the real Mot3

tad

Avatar / Picture

Junior Member
Registered:
Posts: 98
Reply with quote  #30 
Im sorry guys but i dont get on so much these days and hope the site will run its self as it should do with people helping to keep the site safe and secure if anything is offencive or anything you can allways pm me  so i can look into it but like i say i dont come on as much and hope that other people will help to police the site and get offencive remarks etc sorted out [smile]

john
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.